Sunday, August 12, 2012

Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins

Pin It Now!

I had just the right ingredients to make these muffins for breakfast. I used this recipe from Clean Eating Chelsey as a guide. I didn't have agave nectar, bananas or chia seeds (darn!), but everything else I had. I used brown sugar to sub for the banana and agave nectar. I just eyeballed it, but probably added about 4 tablespoons of brown sugar to the wet mix.

The other thing I did different was add a brown sugar/butter mix to the top of the muffins for the last 10 minutes of baking.


The verdict? They were really yummy! Moist and perfect with a cup of coffee. My kids devoured them. Clean Eating Chelsey said they freeze well, so I plan to make a big batch of these before school starts. I love having healthy, quick go to recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Anyone else have any fave recipes they use throughout the school season? If so, please share.

Happy Sunday!

Auf Wiedersehen,

Frau Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment